Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Wednesday, April 9

Zen & Inspiration mood // Ihana Paivaa!



Today is a sunny day. Sunny and cold,  5 °. Though it feels like we can already forget about the woollen gloves and the scarves.
A new post to welcome the Spring. These days I am busy working for a deadline for the Sukupuolentutkimus magazine from the Association of Gender Studies of Finland.
A scientific publication on gender and related issues that will be featuring some of my illustrations. 

It´s a happy challenge.
Meanwhile, being surrounded by some incredible fearless birds peeking on our garden, I continue working and practising a mindful mind. Or trying it.
 http://zenhabits.net/archives/


Have a nice day of April!









 The images in this post are just a small representation of all the papers, images and bits that inundate my working table and floor ;)
Please, accept my apologies if I can´t name all the images.
Some of them give me power, like the cover for " The Bell Jar" by Sylvia Plath or Frida Kahlo's paintings, some of my talismans of all times.

"Because you are alive, everything is possible" 


No comments:

Post a Comment